Saturday, June 14

changes

After over four years of commitment to Xanga.com/C33kay49, it is time to start fresh with charlesskim.blogspot.com. I'm not sure how blogging became such a big part of my life, but somehow, someway it has become a haven for my cluttered mind. Isn't it strange how the stress from your problems in your head become relieved simply by talking about it? Whether it is actually conversing with people or writing in a journal, stress is relieved and you feel fresh; opposite of the korean term "dap-dap-heh." For me, blogs seem to work magic for my stressful problems. I don't know why it feels good to know that any random person can read about your life. But it does feel good.

I wanted to close the Xanga.com/C33kay49 chapter because I felt I needed change. Whenever I thought of my Xanga blog, I was always reminded of my old, immature, junior high/high school self. The things I posted were retarded and irrelevant to life. If people are going to read a post of mine, might as well make it meaningful and maybe a little helpful too.

So, farewell to the faithful Xanga, and hello to Blogspot. Hopefully if you read this, you can continue to keep up with my lame life. Peace.

6 comments:

Josh Yang said...

Opposite of dap dap heh = shi won heh? Oh yea. You traitor. xanga for life.

Patty said...

haha. blog away.

isaac said...

I've actually been at that monument at SJSU with the Olympic dudes. It's pretty coo.

LMB said...

blogspot is so clean
you are tempting me

LMB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

Refreshing :)