I've been at UCLA for little over a year now. Every time I walk through campus, under the trees and past the beautiful brick buildings, I am always amazed at where I'm at. It's such a blessing to be here, and I am always grateful to God for it. A horrible, shitty day can instantly be neutralized by a walk through campus; just breathing in the scenery at UCLA makes me feel at peace. I think a lot of people here take it for granted; being at UCLA is such a blessing, no matter how you look at it. I hope everyone who walks through campus, down Bruinwalk, past Royce and Powell, through the sculpture gardens in North Campus, under the trees in front of Perloff, and even through the tunnel of Math Sciences, has the same thoughts as I do:
"Oh! Nuh-moo muh-shee-ddah!!!"
1 comment:
nice.
except i'm bias and i feel like that about sd campus. i miss san diego.
Post a Comment