Monday, December 29

A - Acrylick


I think Acrylick is one of my favorite brands. I'm not even sure who started it or how they started, but I love their designs. That's the whole point right? Their brand is based on sending out a message through their designs and clothes. I may not see it in all of their clothing, but a lot of designs are made to be interpreted in some way. They use hip hop, girls, kids, and Los Angeles to show their souls and the people they are. I think unlike the bigger streetwear brands, Acrylick comes out with small samples of designs (probably because they are relatively new), and they almost never water themselves thin. If I were to choose a brand most similar to who I am, I would probably choose Acrylick. They're even located in the 626! Props to Acrylick - I will support your cause.

1 comment:

Patty said...

i'm expecting to see the posts on the other alphabets so work will go by faster.

thank you.