Monday, December 15

Rain

I hate the rain.

The weather outside gets pretty ugly. Gray clouds fill the sky, everything is wet, and there's the constant pattering sound of the rain. Rain also makes it colder in the house. It's freezing here, and I have to wear these gay looking slippers because we have hardwood floors and not carpet. And going outside is just disgusting. It ruins your clothes, shoes, and makes you colder than it already is.

But you can definitely get some good deep thought time with the rain. It just goes perfectly with the mood of thinking of life's mysteries. Maybe it's because the rain is kinda mysterious too. But either way, sitting and looking out the window in deep thought always feels nice. And cozying up next to the fireplace with something hot to drink is nice too.

I just hope the rain lets up.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Be glad you don't HAVE to wake up and go to work. I FreakIng hate rain and i don't own an umbrella because i refuse to go out unless i have to when it rains.