I feel like in life, people always remember the things they COULD have done or SHOULD have done, but didn't. I can't fall asleep right now because I keep thinking about what could have happened during Turkey Bowl. Man, it still gets me boiling to think that we could have easily won the whole thing. I should have spun more, or ran faster,or stayed on my feet longer, or complained to the refs more, or this or that. I hate looking back at the past because it has already passed, but I can't help to think about what could have been. I'm sure that I would be able to sleep better if we had won. Ah man, it's driving my thoughts crazy right now. I'll get over it though.
I hate regret, and I hate using "could have" in my words. So pathetic.
My leg still hurts. Boo. Screw school. Hating life right now.
3 comments:
Cry yourself a river, build a bridge, then get over it. HAHA JK. You guys played well. Think about it. Practice as a team this coming year and you guys will be unstoppable. You young blood. HAHA.
no no no. regretting gives you gray hairs. lesson learned. just sleep on it and do better next time. :)
Just don't waste your life. The worst thing would be to if you're about to die as an old man and you regret the years you've squandered away.
There's more to life than a football game... Haha I know it's a bummer though.
Cheer up, do well on finals!
:)
Post a Comment