Tuesday, January 27

Snot

So since I am slightly sick, I have had a lot of congestion in my nasal region. And at random times during the day, I sneeze because of all the action going on in my nose. And when I sneeze, I SNEEZE. Like my sneezes are intense. I don't do it on purpose, but my sneezes are monstrous. So the other day, I had to sneeze while my nose was super stuffy. Luckily I was in my room, on my bed actually. So I freaking have a monstrous sneezing session and I feel something fly out of my mouth or nose. I wasn't sure because I was sneezing so hard. But like I look on my bed and there isn't any snot anywhere, just some dots from my spit. And then I look along the wall, which has fabric on it, and I see the snot sitting there on the wall. It was so little and round and wet looking. I wanted to keep it there, but that would be disgusting so I grabbed a tissue and wiped it up before anyone saw it.

This flying-snot-while-sneezing instance was pretty nasty. But it happened another time. I was also in my room, but I was standing and about to walk to the bathroom. Again, I felt something fly out and checked my shirt and shorts and saw that nothing was there. So I just walk to the toilet and start peeing, and then I look down and see the snot on my sock! I was wearing black socks, so that slightly yellow/overall white-ish snot was just chillin' there, sticking out like a sore thumb. Again, I wiped it up before anyone saw.

Aaahhhh I hate all this congestion.

1 comment:

Patty said...

AHAHAHAHAHA.

That's awesome. Well get better. I freaking get sick every fracking time the weather changes. So you should consider yourself lucky.