Camping out is an experience! It's so interesting to see a bunch of random people bust out their tents, sleeping bags, and anything to camp out in front of Pauley Pavilion. It's trippy because I walk by Pauley Pavilion almost 4 times a day, and tonight, I'm gonna be sleeping right by the walkway I go through everyday. Oh well. First picture is of all the tents and stuff. It's crazy to see how creative fools get. A group of guys had 3 TV's set up, playing video games, with feet and feet of extension cables. Of course, a couple of tents had their share of alcohol and marijuana which, in time, becomes bothersome. But other than that, I am excited, even though I am only lining up to get tickets. The second picture is of our little set up. Our 3 man, 3 laptop, 3 sleeping bag, plus wireless internet set up is nice. No sleeping bag needed.


It's now about 12:49 pm. Hopefully we will make it through the night and get to watch an epic UCLA v USC game tomorrow night. PEACE
1 comment:
why would you do something stupid like that? just watch it on tv.
HAHAHAHA.
just kidding. hope you guys don't crash and burn trying to watch the game.
Post a Comment