Sunday, March 15

I've never done this before

But I think I have found a bible verse that I really like.

Jeremiah 29:11

I was always pretty okay at memorizing bible verses because of Awana, but it was always short term memory use. I don't remember ANY of the verses from JV. Maybe Phillipians 4:13 (?), but I don't even know if that's the right reference. So my new goal is to memorize and truly focus on this verse. I just wanted to share, because I feel ..... a sense of security? Kinda. During this crazy time of Finals, reading this verse felt very reassuring. I feel like I don't have to stress out and lose my hair because of worrying so much about my future. This just gives me another reason to chill out in life. I love it!

Hopefully, now I can relax and optimize the short time I have to study.

3 comments:

marcus said...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

thanks for making me google it instead of just posting it. hahaha

keep up the reading!

Stephanie Sik Kim said...

Amen.

Your friend Marcus commented everything I wanted to say.

Good luck, bruzza!

Patty said...

you guys are cute.
you guys= stef and you.
haha. :)