Wednesday, May 27

I am craving...

1. The Hat
626-292-1000. That is the phone number for The Hat in Temple City. Freaking memorized that sucka. Whenever I am hungry, the first thing I think about is this place. Their Chili Fries, Pastrami Burger, Roast Beef sandwiches, "Cherry" Coke.... I can't not think about them when I'm hungry.

2. Carnitas Michoacan
What all Young Nakers have running in their veins: grease from Carnitas. I feel super sad when I don't eat their Mexican food on Sundays. You might not think it's the best, but trust me, it is. Al Pastor Tacos, Carne Asada Burrito, Papa's Nachos, Special Nachos, Tortas, washing everything down with a large Horchata, etc etc. Can't really go wrong here. I even "bought" my Awana kids food from Carnitas, because I loved them (and because I was slightly hungry too).

3. Chick-Fil-A
I've only had it once. I want it. Right now.

4. Carl's Jr
Late night partying and the 24 hour drive thru along with their 99cent Spicy Chicken sandwiches made Carl's the BEST place to go for late night in high school. I can go for like 4 of those sandwiches right now...

5. Soon-dae + Soon-doo-boooooooo
Soon-dae is probably nastier than spam, the way it's made. But I have been craving some intestine-filled goods for a while. And some BCD Soooooondooobooooo sounds freaking bomb too. I love late night BCD runs. Crackin' the egg in there, eating kimchee, slurping the soup, and the noo-room-ji at the end... Koreans are amazing.

It is 2:18am. I would do ANYTHING for any of these right now.....

2 comments:

Stephen Kim said...

Sounds appealing man.

1) Hat
2) Roscoe's
3) Mongol King
4) Sulung Tang

sarah chong said...

the 99cent spicy chicken at carl's jr is no longer 99cents. it sucks.