I stepped on an Oreo cookie on the way up from campus today. I looked at it after I stepped on it and kept walking. Then I went to the student convenient store at the dorms and bought a case of Oreos. With Milk. I just ate 6 of them. And I am sick of them already. My guilt trip fails me again.
Question (not pertaining to the Oreos):
Living life is hard. So, in many situations, it is very helpful to get advice from people and to apply those things in your life, so you do not go through the same failures as the other person did. But isn't it also helpful to go through a situation yourself, because like they say, "the process is where you learn from the most"?
Where is the line drawn?
When do you take advice?
When do you go through it yourself?
Like an Oreo, you can get the creamier, winning side or you can get stuck with just the cookie and a big L.
2 comments:
that's some deep stuffs...
now i want cookies.
1. i don't like oreos.
2. you get advice, but don't have to follow it. following/not following an advice is part of the process too.
3. the creamier side loses imo
(:
Post a Comment