Wednesday, June 10

Finals Week

Last Finals week of Sophomore year!

I've been surprisingly very relaxed and in a good mood this entire week. I don't feel stressed, I'm happy, and I've been sleeping plenty. I'm not sure how the test taking has been going.... but I'm happy nonetheless!!

It's strange to be in a non-negative mood during the worst week of the quarter.
Maybe it's because of new things happening in life.
Maybe it's because of my apartment mates and I signing our lease.
Maybe it's because summer is so damn close.
Maybe it's because of family time during Finals.

My professor summed it up the best, as he gave us a word of encouragement before his Final:

"The outcome of this test does NOT affect the rest of my life"

Very well said Professor Winter.
So to all of you who are stressing and being a Negative Nancy, remember that the outcome of one Final will not determine the rest of your life.

Have fun guys!

1 comment:

Stephanie Sik Kim said...

Unfair.
I want family time :(
Boo for SD.