This was a cartoon short, made by Disney, that I watched maybe a million times when I was a kid. They used a classical piece written by some Russian dude, Prokofiev, and visually created a short cartoon to go along with the music piece. In my opinion, it was one of the coolest things I've seen, and even to this day, I remember parts of it. Many times, it's always the visual part of a cartoon that comes first, then has music plugged into it to match it. But for this cartoon, the music was made, and Disney just creatively interpreted the music to create visuals for its audience. I think it's super cool how that worked out and how perfect everything seems to go together. There is no dialogue, just minimal narration, but the drawings and music piece have so much expression and personality in them. Definitely one of my favorites.
Enjoy:
No comments:
Post a Comment