She needs a name!Here are the conditions:
1. I would like it to be a girl name. Even though she doesn't look feminine, I like the irony.
2. She needs to be named before her numerical/alphabetical disaster of a license plate comes in. Or else, she'll be called 6T2Z76S.
3. Nothing too generic please. I'd rather not have another Jennifer, Christine, or Sarah in my life. (No offense to those that I know already.)
4. No ghetto-name references please.
Good day!
8 comments:
Dominique*
or "Hoochie Mama"
seriously i go crazy with the updates during exam time.
1. Alicia (Keys)
2. Mackenzie
3. Chloe
4. Amerie (this would have been perfect if the car was black then it's like half black, half korean!)
5. Isabelle
6. Sophia
7. Haley
haha random list i give you, that you will probably not choose from.
"3. Nothing too generic please. I'd rather not have another Jennifer, Christine, or Sarah in my life. (No offense to those that I know already.)"
WTF I'M OFFENDED!!!
Chloe
Karla
Jay's Dominique is EFFIN sick!
...but my "hoochie mama" isn't sick?
awwwww :(
and christine you don't even let people call you by your real name, i don't get how you're offended.
Post a Comment