Blu - "The World Is"
Every time I listen to this song, the lyrics hit home.
The difference is the way that he envision it
So if you make your heaven picture less
By the time you die
You'll be driftin' in an imageless field
So build your heaven full of blessed thoughts
That's real, you can stress it or just let it walk
I got a question
If a man can make his own heaven
Can he make his path to get to it too?
I only spit through a truth
And I spit it for the listeners
So I'm spittin' to you
You say it's hell
I say it's bullshit we getting through
Just think about it every man has his own heaven
But shit you gotta go through hell to be a man first
And understand first
Hell is what you choose to call the present
That's why you're going through it
I just choose to call it stressin'
To tell you fools the truth
I don't feel that's why I'm destined
So you can call it hell but bro
I'll just say I'm below the heavens"
No comments:
Post a Comment