Tuesday, February 9
Fire Alarm
Before every midterm, final, quiz I take at UCLA, I wish there'd be a HUGE fire burning causing the fire alarms to go off which causes the hazard sprinklers to engage, resulting in soggy papers previously known as our exams. Then terrorists come and hold the professors and TA's as hostages, making me react compulsively, disarming the terrorists quickly and detaining the situation at hand. Then the professors, as they get up soaked from the water and sweat from fear, thank me in the most sincere way. And I say it's nothing because my heart is still pumping super fast and adrenaline is taking over my body. Then I grab my pack, swing it around my shoulder, wink at the professor and say, "Thank YOU for an A, professor" and I walk out into the sunset as the professor watches me go, with an awestruck expression on his face. Then I get an A and become a hero.
labels:
School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you've thought about this a lot, i see..
...but how are you going to do that without an insane body?
Post a Comment