...means that I'll try my best to NOT study.
lost thoughts:
- I want to get a camera. Time to snap some shots.
- I talked to a member of the band Seriously today (Nathan, who's freaking legit btw), and he was talking to me about what he plans to do after graduating from UCLA as a pre-med student. Pretty much, he's gonna take a year off and live out his dream to become a musician. Whether it's a breeze for him and his band, or if it's a grind, he's planning to go through a year of hard times to do what he loves. Shit - makes me think of what I'm doing with my life...
- I need to run. Marathon in t-minus 9 days.
- I have learned so much about myself in the past two quarters of school (20 weeks). The things I've learned almost completely contradict everything I thought I knew about myself. Boy, I've been getting stretched out this year.
- If Lady GaGa had a prettier face, she would be so dang hot. She's kinda mental but it's pretty.... sexy. Her music is awesome, her videos have lots and lots of depth, her body is not-too-shabby, and her swag is ridiculous. Her face is just kinda scary looking.
- I wish there were 30 hours in a day. And I wish there were 500 days in a year. Or 500 days of summer.
- My emotional capacity is so limited. Sorry to friends and family that has been affected.
- Next quarter, I will be taking Monday night classes from 6pm-9pm. Is it bad that I'm already thinking of ditching them to play basketball/go bowling?
- Engineering is fun sometimes, but why do I suck at it?
- I hope Lady GaGa doesn't really have a man-shaft. I'll be so sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment