Season 1, Episode 8
BEN: I think Cam and I are Cursed.
DOMINGO: Oh shut up. You're not cursed. Stop it.
B: Well, we're not blessed.
D: Did I ever tell you the story about my uncle, Julius?
B: Nah, I don't think you did.
D: Aww man he was the coolest dude back in Cleveland. Everybody loved him. He had 9 kids and drove the bus. But dude was never not happy.
B: What happened to him?
D: He won 2million dollars from the lottery, and THEN got really depressed. Lost it all within a year and now he's back to driving the bus. Happy as hell.
B: You lost me man.
D: Aight, dude let me just tell you. Things come and go. Money comes and goes, teachers come and go. Sometimes there's greater forces that work that we're not aware of. Y'know what I mean, you just gotta roll with those fucking punches. Y'know, bob and weave.

2 comments:
dude is it weird that i also wrote an entry around the same time consisting of a scene from a movie/tv show and i labeled it like you did? weirddddddd
happy birthday charlie!
oh and i'm not a stalker. you're on my google reader.
Post a Comment