- My summer consists of summer school. Sad. I don't think I've ever had a fun summer in college yet. And I'm pretty sure that I won't be having a fun summer ever.
- I realized I haven't been listening to music. I listen to the radio when I drive, but that's just for background noise. I haven't been able to connect to anything in a long while. It's really making me feel dry and it's driving me crazy. My iPod and iTunes used to be my daily sources of calm and peace, but now when I look at my iPod and open my iTunes, I feel like they're so useless.
- Why do I fail at so many things in life? I'm trying my best to preserve what I have that's good.
- I received 3 parking tickets, all within a week of each other. It would have been $150, but I contested all of them, and got two of them reduced to $10. So now I only owe $70. Yay!
- One thing that gives me joy: Making videos for Birthdays for College service at church. It takes up so much of my time every last week of the month, but I honestly LOVE doing it. I love seeing a decent product being shown, even if it's just like 2 minutes long.
- Life sucks man. It truly does.
1 comment:
eff summer school. 3 more weeks...
Post a Comment