Saturday, September 11

Lumberjack

This is no where near as cool as my Jennifer Aniston encounter.
BUT!

I usually have crazy dreams when I wake up to turn off an alarm and then go back to sleep.  I think being in that state of half asleep/half awake subconsciously trips me out a lot more.

So I woke up at like 10am, turned off my alarm, and went back to sleep yesterday.  Then I woke up, got up, walked over to my closet, and put my black colored shorts.  But it was funny because I was trying to put my shorts on over my Morning Wood*.

* For the immature/female readers, Morning Wood is a perfectly normal occurrence.  This is from Wikipedia:
"In some males, erection can occur spontaneously at any time of day, and is known as nocturnal penile tumescence when occurring during REM sleep.  All men... experience this phenomenon, usually three to five times during the night."  Morning Wood happens when males just happen to wake up during one of those three to five occurrences.

Anyway, so I was trying to put my shorts over my M.W. but I found it quite difficult.  But I also found it amusing so I was kinda laughing and smiling.

Then I REALLY woke up, was in a good mood for some reason, and saw a nice M.W. under the blanket.  I thought that was weird.

The end!

No comments: