I don't know why, but this Finals week was by far the weirdest.
I've been commuting, so I don't know a lot of the younger KCM folk, but I met a bunch during Finals week while studying. Meaning I didn't study much.
Rebecca Black got widely popular the weekend before Finals week. Meaning that her song was everywhere on everyone's twitter, on everyone's Facebook, and on everyone's iPod. Or maybe just mine.
I stayed up until 5am or later everyday this week. But it worked out. Wednesday's final was at 6:30pm. I am now in love with evening finals.
UCLA won last night's game. After blowing a 20 point lead. Ugh... a W is still a W.
I DID NOT study AT ALL for Monday's midterm. And I think the best on that test. Which was the hardest class I took this quarter.
Tumblr is the best for Finals week. I laughed a lot.
I watched a lot of movies when I should have been studying. Oh well.
What a wacky Finals week...
No comments:
Post a Comment