Thursday, March 3

NBA Top 5

Not that anyone cares, but my current top 5 favorite NBA players:

Russell Westbrook
Easy choice.  UCLA, point guard, super explosive, young, super humble.


Kevin Love
Easy choice.  White boy that can bang, doesn't take shit from anyone, humble.  Oh and he's a Bruin.  I also had the utmost opportunity to 'tango' with K-Love - where you're both walking by each other, but both go left and then both go right, and then eventually one person just decides to walk one way.  Yeah that happened with me and K-Love.


Josh Smith
I'm all about low-key guys.  Josh Smith is so raw and athletic that it gives me a headache.  One of the best imo.


Derrick Rose
I wasn't that big of a Rose fan, but recently I read a Sports Illustrated article that changed my mind.  That guy is so humble that it's weird.  But he's so damn good.  He messes around with friends, but gives only respect to his authorities.  He may have destroyed UCLA in college, but it's all good.  I would be him, if I could be any player right now.


Monta Ellis
If he wants to score, he'll score.  So sick.

No comments: