Wednesday, March 2

Wish List

Finals week is approaching, meaning I will be seriously looking for some kind of retail therapy.  Sounds girly, but it works wonders after bombing all your finals. =]

I already know what I will be very seriously looking at to buy.


Item 1: Nike Free Run +

I already have a pair of Free's, but that is the reason why I want another pair: they're SO AWESOME.  I'm not in love with the color scheme, but this is my fav out of the bunch.  Definitely the most comfortable shoe ever.  <3


Item 2: Lakers fitted cap

Just oozes with sexuality.  JK but I just really want this.  I'm due for a new hat.


Item 3: Nice pair of khaki pants

Random picture, but I am in need of a nice pair of khakis.


Item 4: This guy's look

JK.  I think I need a skinny tie though.  I never gave in because I thought it was a fad, but man... Don Draper makes the skinny tie look nice.


Item 5: A trip to Las Vegas

I have not yet gone to Vegas since I've turned 21.  And I'd like a couple days/nights of intoxication and absolute chaos.

3 comments:

Christine Choi said...

I'm sorry i made you want nike frees! =X
and i. want. to. go. to. vegas. !!

charles.kim said...

Yes. All your fault.
LET'S GO!

Christine Choi said...

down. plan it charlay! i'm more butt hurt than you abt vegas.. (; hahahah