Like every other person in the world, I watched the new Batman movie. Just a few thoughts I had from the movie:
- I didn't fully watch the first movie, Batman Begins, because I heard it sucked. 'Dark Knight' was pretty damn good.... now I'm thinking that I should go watch the first one.
- The movie was long, so long that I think I HAVE to watch it again to fully grasp everything that happened.
- I wish they went more in depth about the Joker.
- I wish Heath Ledger didn't Heath Ledger himself. He made the Joker such a ridiculously good part of the movie. Now he can't come back for the next Batman movie.
- Christian Bale's 'Batman' voice sounds like he's trying too hard.
- The Dark Knight lives such a simple yet sad life; lots and lots of money, works by himself, no friends, no love.
- I can't believe I didn't recognize Harvey Dent's name. He just looked like a bad guy...
- I'm still blown away by the Joker character.
- Maybe it's just me, but I thought the fighting parts with Batman were kinda.... lame. Lame and slow.
- Why was Maggie Gyllenhaal not so attractive in this movie? She was 230598 times more likable in Stranger Than Fiction.
- Morgan Freeman TRULY never has to change his role; doesn't it seem like all the parts he plays are specifically made for HIM?
- The plot was good. I have done lots of thinking due to this movie.
- I hate saying the same thing that probably 3/4 of our US population is saying.
- Joker = awesome.
2 comments:
i havent watched batman...but yet im technically not part of the us population cuz im in frikkin korea!
i hate not being able to watch this movie
you just analyzed a movie... like your life depended on it.
hahahahaha.
Post a Comment