Wednesday, November 26
Thanksgiving!
In my opinion, Thanksgiving is the best holiday. The food is good, the meaning of the holiday is purely positive, and it gives students a nice 5 day holiday. Also it's a weekend full of good football games, including TURKEY BOWL. After falling short last year and having to overcome all sorts of obstacles this year, I'm pumped and ready to play this weekend. Feels like I'm back in HS waiting for a game to start. Except this is 3 days before the actual game, and I'm dying from the anticipation. Anyway, I don't think people should get all caught up in football and such, and we should all remember that Thanksgiving is about literally giving thanks for the things in our lives. I hope everyone can keep that in mind during this holiday weekend. Have a happy thanksgiving everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WORD!
Post a Comment