So I hear that the new saying in town is "FML", which stands for "F-ck My Life." It's very clever, and I enjoy it. It's human nature to enjoy other people's downfalls and mishaps. There is even a new website for it (I added it onto my Randumb Links on the left side).
But I think it's so sad that we get a laugh out of people's misery. I think it's worse that sometimes we say those things to try and get a laugh out of others. I've noticed it recently and I tend to bring down others to get a laugh. It made me sad to realize it, and now I want to change. That is my goal for the next few.... lifetime. So if I discourage you, or bring you down in any way, I am truly sorry. I never mean what I say, and just know that I am working on it. Working verrrrry hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment