Thursday, February 12

Memory Loss

Dang, so today, while I was walking to work from my lunch break, I walked up the stairs in Haines Hall, and I was thinking about the "Random 25 facts" notes that EVERYONE is starting to do on facbeook. And I thought about what I put, and my 25 facts are really gay, and not all of them have to do with me. And then while I was walking, something triggered my brain to think back on earlier times in life. It was a really good and funny memory that would have brought people joy if I shared it with them. So while I was thinking about the past, I thought to myself "Man, this is gonna be such a good blog post. And I can put some interesting stuff on my blog finally." But that was about 14 hours ago, and now while I sit here trying to remember what I thought of, nothing but a blank comes to mind. :(

OOOOOOOOOOOH! I JUST THOUGHT OF IT.

OKAY - Here's my idea. I want to just post random events or things that happened about my life before college. So starting from the next post, get ready for fun filled adventures of Charles's past.

And I never really learned if it's supposed to be
- Charles' -
OR
- Charles's -

NO CLUE!

No comments: