Thursday, February 12

Random Memory #1

When I was about 7, my grandma was at home babysitting me and another baby. Back then I was really jealous of older people when they talked on the phone and had fun sounding conversations. So when my grandma wasn't really watching, I picked up the phone in the house, and because I wanted to talk to somebody, I had to punch in a phone number. At that time I only knew 2 different phone numbers; the house number, and 911. So being my stupid self, I punched in 911. When the dispatcher went through and the person answered "911 emergency", I just blew a raspberry into the speaker, hung up, and ran away laughing.

I don't really remember what happened after, but I hid in a closet while my grandma had to get a translator from the emergency police to tell them that it was ME who called them. I got in big trouble for that.

1 comment:

Patty said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's awesome.