I hate rain.
I hate hearing the rain drops fall. People say they like sleeping to the sound of rain, but it just drives me crazy. I hate driving in rain, I hate the cold, I hate getting wet. Rain means no sunshine, no heat, no HAPPINESS. hahaha jk
But I really do hate the rain. Traffic goes slower. The skies get darker. Going outside means taking an umbrella with you. And layering for warmth. It's as if rain is the equivalent of Dementors. I imagine rainy weather when I think of a dementor attack.
SUNSHINE WHERE YOU AT!
3 comments:
this has nothing to do with rain, but i stopped reading HP after i realized what dementors were. true story. rain sucks.
i hate rain.
i don't own an umbrella. but i own a very cute beanie. you should invest.
I invested in 2 beanies.
But yesterday I learned that a beanie will get wet.
= /
I have two umbrellas in my trunk. That is how much I hate rain.
Post a Comment